You are here
Balance Innovations LLC is a technology-based company positioned for substantial growth within the retail cash office management market.
If you're seeking an inspiring, engaging and exciting career where you can embrace and create change to succeed, Balance Innovations is the place for you. We seek self-starting, entrepreneurial people who are motivated to push their talents to the limit. We want people who offer uncommon ability and can share that ability with peers and customers. Balance Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EVP - National Sales
Balance Innovations, the leader in reconciliation and cash office management solutions, is expanding our sales efforts and industry reach. We are searching for a proven growth-oriented and dynamic sales leader to manage and develop our national sales team and its strategy. The ideal candidate will have ten to fifteen years of experience and must be able to demonstrate success in managing a sales team which sells software and services to the grocery and retail industries. This position requires developing and operating in a relationship-based sales environment that promotes true partnership with the customer.
This individual will be responsible for managing the sales process for the company and have direct accountability for driving new revenue while meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas.
- Member of the company’s Executive Management team.
- Reports to the PresidentDevelops and drives sales plans, goals and strategy for the company including monitoring sales success and overall effectiveness of sales strategies
- Targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plans to approach and secure new business for the Company
- Responsible for all sales activities and personnel
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals
- Establishes incentive and performance goals for all sales department employees, while monitoring and reporting performance on a continual basis
- Active participation in the Company’s strategy relating to new product development and marketplace analysis
- Responsible for monthly sales communications to the executive team
- Participates in the development of the Company’s marketing and tradeshow plans
- Coordinates sales operations with all other departments of the Company
- Coordinates quarterly sales meetings
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Operationally focused with at least 10 years' experience in sales Proven track record of successful team building, collaboration, negotiation and motivation
- Well-documented history of progressive and effective leadership and management success with an inclusive, team oriented management style
- Demonstrated success as a direct sales person and as a sales leader
- Experience in selling and servicing Tier I and Tier II national retail and grocery accounts
- Ability to develop positive, long term relationships with customers, prospects, and individuals at all levels within the industry and company.
- Proven leadership skills in the areas of strategic planning and execution, contracting, negotiating, and ROI.
- Expertise in structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects,participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Ability to manage sales reports, presentation development, sales analysis documents and executive/ board briefings as necessary.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and extensive travel.